The printing price is determined by the size of the model and the consumables you need to print.
The price is calculated according to the type of consumables and is generally divided into per-unit and per-gram charges.
3D printer is a type of 3D printer, generally using the principle of light curing (SLA), sintering (SLS ) printing, the consumables used are resin ABS / nylon and other consumables, printed hand model charges have two kinds of charges, one is charged by the gram, the other is charged by a / piece. In addition, plus the cost of post-processing process of the model.
3D printing process, the heavier the weight will be more expensive, the larger the hand model can consider using CNC processing
Instead, it will be cheaper than 3D printing.
The price of CNC hand-made model is usually affected by the following factors:
- the size of the processed product.
- the complexity of the structure of the processed product.
- the material used for processing the product.
- the processing process of the product.
- the surface process of the processed product.
- whether the price includes tax and transportation, etc.