Saving energy and reducing consumption
The energy saving of injection molding machine can be divided into two parts: one is the power part, the other is the heating part.
Energy saving in the power part: inverter is mostly used, and energy saving is achieved by saving the residual energy consumption of the motor. For example, the actual power of the motor is 50Hz, but you actually only need 30Hz in the production, and those excess energy consumption will be wasted. Inverter is to change the power output of the motor to achieve the effect of energy saving.
Heating part energy saving: heating part energy saving is mostly the use of electromagnetic heater energy saving, energy saving rate is about 30%-70% of the old resistance ring
1.Compared with resistance heating, electromagnetic heater has a layer of insulation layer, and the utilization rate of heat energy is increased.
2.Compared with the resistance heating, the electromagnetic heater directly acts on the feed tube heating, reducing the heat loss of heat transfer.
3.Compared with resistance heating, the heating speed of electromagnetic heater is more than a quarter faster, reducing the heating time.
4.Compared with resistance heating, the heating speed of electromagnetic heater is fast, the production efficiency is improved, so that the motor is in the saturation state, so that it reduces the power loss caused by high power and low demand.
The above four points are the reasons why Feiru electromagnetic heater can save up to 30%-70% energy on injection molding machine
(1) Classification according to plastination method
1.Plunger type plastic injection molding machine
Its mixing is very poor, plasticizing is not good, to add a diversion shuttle device. It is rarely used.
2.Reciprocating screw plastic injection molding machine;Depending on screw plasticization and injection, mixing and plasticization are very good, the most used.
3.Screw -- plunger type plastic injection molding machine depends on the screw for plasticizing and depends on the plunger for injection, the two processes are separate.
(2) According to the mode of clamping classification
3.Hydraulic - mechanical
The characteristics of
Vertical injection molding machine
1.Injection devices and mould locking devices are always available at the same vertical center line, with the mould opening and closing along the upper and lower directions. Its floor area is only about half of the horizontal machine, therefore, converted into floor area of production is about two times.
2. Easy to achieve insert molding. Because the surface of the mold is facing up, the insert can be easily placed and positioned. If the lower template is fixed and the upper template is movable, and the belt conveying device is combined with the mechanical palm, the automatic insert molding can be easily realized.
3.The weight of the mold is supported by the horizontal template for the up and down opening and closing action. There will be no forward fall caused by the gravity of the mold of the horizontal machine, which makes the template unable to open and close. Facilitates durability and maintains precision of machinery and molds.
4. Through the simple manipulator can be removed from each plastic cavity, is conducive to precision molding.
5. The general mold locking device around the open, easy to configure all kinds of automatic devices, suitable for complex, exquisite products automatic molding.
6. Pull belt conveying device is easy to realize the middle installation of string mold, easy to realize automatic molding production.
7. Easy to ensure the fluidity of resin in the mold and mold temperature distribution consistency.
8. Equipped with rotating table, moving table and tilt table and other forms, easy to achieve embedded molding, mold combination molding.
9. Small batch trial production, the mold structure is simple, low cost, and easy to unload.
10. Withstood the test of many earthquakes, vertical machine because of the low center of gravity, relative horizontal machine better earthquake resistance.
Horizontal injection molding machine
1.Even for the mainframe, there is no height restriction for the workshop due to its low fuselage.
2.The product can fall automatically, do not need to use the manipulator can also achieve automatic molding.
3. Due to the low fuselage, convenient feeding, easy maintenance.
4.The mold shall be installed by crane.
5.Under the arrangement of multiple sets, the molding products are easy to be collected and packaged by the conveyor belt.
Angle injection molding machine
The axis of the injection screw of the Angle injection molding machine and the motion axis of the mould clamping mechanism template are perpendicular to each other, and their advantages and disadvantages are between the vertical and horizontal. Because of its injection direction and mold parting surface in the same plane, so the Angle injection molding machine is suitable for the opening of the side gate of the asymmetric geometry of the mold or molding center is not allowed to leave the gate trace products. As shown in "Angle Injection Molding Machine"
Two color injection molding machine
The injection molding machine can inject two colors at one time, which can meet the appearance requirements of consumers and make the products more comfortable for users.
Multi-station forming machine
The injection device and the clamping device have two or more working positions, and the injection device and the clamping device can also be arranged in a variety of ways.
Electric injection molding machine
The all-electric injection molding machine can not only meet the needs of special purposes, but also has more advantages than the ordinary injection molding machine.
Another advantage of all-electric injection molding machines is noise reduction, which not only benefits the workers, but also reduces the investment and construction costs of soundproof production plants.