The craftsman who has worked in the prototype factory for 10 years today shared some details about the post-processing process of the prototype
- The prototype manufacturing process shall be consistent with the drawings to ensure that there is no error.
- The temperature of PC materials should be well controlled during oven or air duct drying, and should not be too high.
- The amount of glue should be controlled during the bonding of ABS and acrylic handboards to avoid cracking
- Handboards made of nylon, POM and aluminum alloy cannot be disassembled and processed by CNC generally due to unstable adhesive bonding
- When assembling the hand board, it should be aligned with the position, and should not be stuck to the wrong place, and there should be no dislocation and gap.
- The handmade model with R angle should be polished carefully, and the size should not be too small
- Attention shall be paid to deformation, shrinkage and bubble generation during the manual film covering
- Pay attention to the problems of color difference, paint cracking and paint peeling when spraying the prototype
The above are the details shared by V1 Prototype workers that are prone to problems in the prototype processing,