A die casting machine is a machine used for pressure casting. Including hot chamber and cold chamber two. After are divided into straight and horizontal two types. The die casting machine shoots molten metal hydraulically into the mold under pressure to cool and form. After opening the mold, solid metal castings can be obtained, which are originally used for die casting type. With the progress of science and technology and industrial production, especially with the development of automobile, motorcycle and household appliances and other industries, die-casting technology has achieved extremely rapid development.
Classification of die casting machines
There are many classification methods of die casting machine, according to the scope of use into general die casting machine and special die casting machine; According to the size of the clamping force, it is divided into minicomputer (≤4 000 kN), medium machine (4 000 kN ~ 10 000 kN) and mainframe machine (≥10 000 kN). Usually, it is mainly classified according to the structure of the machine and the location of the injection chamber (hereinafter referred to as the chamber) and its working conditions. Generally, it is divided into two types: hot chamber and cold chamber. According to the structure and layout of the chamber, it is divided into two types: horizontal and vertical. The die closing mechanism of hot chamber die casting machine and cold chamber die casting machine is the same, the difference lies in the injection and pouring mechanism. The pressure chamber of the hot chamber die casting machine is closely connected to the furnace as a whole, while the pressure chamber of the cold chamber die casting machine is separate from the furnace.
Hot pressing chamber type
Hot chamber die casting machine refers to the die casting machine in which the injection chamber and the injection punch are immersed in molten metal. The injection chamber is connected with the gate of the die casting mold through the gooseneck tube. Suitable FOR DIE-casting zinc, lead and other low melting point non-ferrous alloy parts, can be widely used in automobile, motorcycle parts, instruments, daily hardware, household appliances and other industrial sectors. According to its pressure chamber structure and layout and divided into horizontal, vertical two forms, hot pressure chamber will melt metal with the crucible attached to the machine, the metal hydraulic into the casting piston mechanism is installed in the crucible, some hot pressure chamber die casting machine with compressed air directly into the metal hydraulic casting, can not be piston mechanism.
Hot chamber die casting machine is mainly used for die casting zinc, tin and other low melting point alloy.
Cold chamber die casting machine refers to the injection chamber and injection punch are not immersed in molten metal, but a quantitative amount of molten metal is poured into the injection chamber, The vertical chamber cold chamber die casting machine is positioned vertically, apparently following the hot die casting machine. The typical and mature vertical cold chamber die casting machine was invented by the Czech engineer Josef Polak in 1927. Horizontal cold chamber die casting machine has been developed and manufactured in the early 1920s, because of its many advantages, especially the procedure of a working cycle is more convenient than the vertical cold chamber die casting machine, after more than ten years of improvement and gradually become stereotyped, widely spread in Europe and the United States.
The cold chamber die casting machine melts metal outside the machine, and then uses a spoon to add the metal liquid to the compression chamber. According to the different direction of the compression piston movement, it can be divided into vertical cold chamber die casting machine and horizontal cold chamber die casting machine. The vertical cold chamber die casting machine furnace out of the liquid metal, poured into the compression chamber, the compression piston into the metal hydraulic mold, the excess metal, by another piston out. The horizontal cold chamber die casting machine is the same as the vertical one, except that the direction of piston movement is horizontal. Most modern die casting machines are horizontal.
Cold chamber die casting machine can die cast metal with higher melting point, such as copper alloy.
Selection principle of die casting machine
The technical parameters of die casting machine should meet the requirements of die casting production, and its accuracy and performance must meet the provisions of relevant standards. Generally, our selection principles are as follows:
- Understand the type of die casting machine and its characteristics.
- Consider the alloy type of die casting and the related requirements of die casting machine.
- The selected die casting machine should meet the use conditions and technical requirements of die casting.
- The selected die casting machine should have a certain margin in performance, parameters, efficiency and safety to ensure satisfactory yield, productivity and safety;
- Under the premise of ensuring the fourth point, the reliability and stability of the machine should also be considered, so as to choose a reasonable cost-effective die-casting machine;
- For die casting varieties and small production scale, on the premise of ensuring the fourth point, should be scientifically selected to be compatible with the specifications, so that not only can 6, cover the varieties, but also can reduce the number of die casting machine;
- In the various technical indexes and performance parameters of die casting machine, the primary attention should be paid to the injection performance, in the case of the same specifications or similar specifications, priority
- Select the model with a wide range of parameters for injection performance;
- Under the possible conditions, as far as possible to equip with mechanization or automation devices, product quality, production efficiency, safety production, enterprise management and cost accounting are beneficial;
- Evaluate the effect of the selected die casting machine, including: yield, productivity, failure rate, maintenance frequency and workload, stability of performance, reliability of operation and safety.