Introduction: The pelvis is suitable for 3-4 anatomical structures of normal human bone tissue, the time of pelvic and pelvic influence, and the complex posterior bone defect, with large differences in regional structure, muscle physiotherapy. The quality of counterfeiting, the matching of 3D printed prosthetic bone body and the fusion possibility of bone technology, this paper will use video 3D customized design of pelvic bone defect to discuss the ideal bone ring and joint bone after pelvic technology production. functional reconstruction.
Features of pelvic surgery
1. The tumor location is deep and the recruitment is hidden;
2. The anatomical structure is complex, and the large intestine, vagina, pelvic vessels, urine and blood vessels are unobstructed;
3. The sequelae of the operation are particularly prominent parts involving papilloma, which are huge vascular defects, and the regularity of the reconstruction operation.
So far, the personalized 3D printed titanium alloy can reasonably match the bone defects of the pelvis, which is simple and complicated, and the final stability is good.
pelvic surgery surgery
Stage I: Stomach bone calcification, part or all of the stomach bone from the stomach to the gastrobone myocardial infarction.
Type II: Resection of the acetabulum, resection of the acetabulum and adjacent bones and ischial ramus.
Caesarean section, partial or full bone and bone stop, ischium.
Type IV: Scope involves bone.
Pelvic Tumor Insurance Building Reconstruction and Reconstruction Certificate
1. 16 years old << 85 years old;
2. The primary pelvic tumor has no metastases or single pelvic metastases, and the primary bone lesions can be effectively controlled;
3. Joints affect joint function, and liver and kidney need to be reconstructed;
4. There is no entrance to evacuate.
Pelvic vascular protection building protection certificate
1. Soft porn is widely eroded, and Qingdao is covered with skin;
2. Involving organs and vascular nerve bundles, without limb salvage conditions;
3. Growth and survival of lungs and other organs.
The advantages of 3D printing in medical pelvic defect reconstruction
The 3D body reconstruction application in human history has not been realized for 10 years. Before that, there have been various reconstructed prosthesis problems. After solving the pelvic problem, the pelvic problem can be solved. In such cases, defects throughout the construction process, to have allogeneic models. Bone reconstruction, as well as autologous bone vascular inactivation reconstruction and so on. Later, artificial customized prostheses appeared to reconstruct bone defects, such as saddle-shaped prostheses and ice-cream stick prostheses. Although some practical situations were indeed solved under the technical conditions at that time, they all had certain technical or multiple problems or side reactions.
Inability to fit with the bone, false face shape, long hollow face bone, high material consumption, high possibility of successful processing, etc., which will lead to intermittent use for a long time. Actuation and Design Duration Remains for Custom Fractured Bone Prostheses and Clinical Applications
The emergence of 3D provides the possibility for tumor incision technology. Everyone always feels that the more cutting, the safer it is, because the tissue will fall off, and at the same time, it will also cause the surrounding soft cutting tissue, so that the reconstruction of bone function will become a failure, and printing will bring many problems in the future. With 3D digital technology, preoperative soft planning for patients can clarify which tissues should be cut and which range of soft tissues can be retained. The help of uploading and uploading can affect the assistance of assisted navigation, and purposeful protection is relatively important for users. The joint function is guaranteed to ensure the safety in the future, and it not only guarantees the life guarantee of the patients.
3D pelvic defect printing steps
1. Preoperative thin-slice CT scan of the pelvis
2. Import the CT data into the computer, and simulate the pelvic surgery plan on the computer
3. Design the prosthesis, evaluate the strength of the prosthesis, and optimize the structure by simulating surgery
4. Prosthesis, manufacturing process design
5. Printed prosthesis, clinical input prosthesis
In the design of our 3D prosthesis, when printing out the type II prosthesis with a lot of consideration in the prosthesis design, we also want to have the prosthetic bone contact the false face prosthesis when the prosthesis is prosthetic. During the contact process with the joint, a long period of stable contact is required, and the similarity and practicality of the joint at a time point of the long period of contact is required. The person who is different should give his working time enough to evaluate his ability, and appropriately increase the size of this space, even if it is a personal operation state, it is also applicable to him.
3D processing molding, the size of its printing cannot be designed, therefore, it requires us to strictly follow the way in the operation during the operation. While this precise operating model operates the simulated body, the development of digital technology, the navigation aid system. We use the computer to arrange the operation so that the operation plan before the operation is entered, including the surgical section, the scope of the osteotomy, the scope of the operation, etc., and the operation can be performed during the operation. We perform the surgery within the range designed before surgery, which can create conditions for the posterior prosthesis and create a very good condition.